The health and safety of our members, family, and friends is our #1 Priority. This is a time of uncertainty for all of us. Our goal is to provide clarity, direction, and resources to our community in the best way we know how.
Here is what Power Plant Gym is doing during COVID-19…
- We closed our physical location on March 16, 2020.
- Every day, we check updates from Governor Wolf in Pennsylvania, as well as what’s happening in surrounding states.
- We are closely monitoring the situation with information from the CDC, WHO, local government, and related health organizations.
- We are laying the groundwork to reopen our physical location when it is both safe and legal to do so.
For our CURRENT MEMBERS…
- We have loaned out equipment to any current member who wants it. As of the end of April we do still have a few items left (med balls, kettlebells, dumbbells, jump ropes) for those that need them. Just contact Katie to set up a time for pickup.
- We are providing at-home programming in 3 categories: no equipment, limited equipment, and “barbell required.” Every week we add 7 additional workouts in each category. These workouts are available to all current members at no additional cost.
- Our private Facebook group for members is active with daily posts from staff and members. This is where members can find info about live sessions, social events (Friday Happy Hour!), and all logistical updates. We also talk a lot about TV, food, and other random subjects. If you are a current member and have not joined the group, you can join by clicking this link: PPG Members Only Facebook Group
- We are offering LIVE classes on Zoom for all current members. To expand our offerings, we have teamed up with 3 other gyms to form the Quad Collective. Quad Collective classes take place 7 days a week and include: Dumbbell & Kettlebell Strength, Yoga, CrossFit, Bootcamp (no equipment needed), Stretch & Chill, Kettlebell Strength & Conditioning, POUND, and Krav Maga. If you are a current member and want to access these classes, shoot Katie an email: email@example.com.
- All members of the LIFT Semi-Private Program and Personal Training have access to 1-on-1 virtual training sessions with a coach.
- All members on Group Programming have access to specialized programs during the lockdown, and continued access to the private Katie Feeley Training Facebook group for video checks and form reviews.
Want to become a virtual part of the PPG Fam during the COVID? You can totally do that (and get access to all the great members perks you see above)! Just click the button below and we’ll set up a chat to give you all the details.Book A Free Consult
- Sign up for customized programming that you can do at your house. This is ideal for strength training and competitive athletes looking for ways to stay strong (and even get stronger!) during the lockdown. If you’re looking for maximum accountability and results, this is where to get it! Email Katie directly for info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can join our full range of online classes – including those offered by Quad Collective – by signing up for a “Quarantine Membership” at Power Plant Gym. To get started, just book a call with Katie using this link: Click to Book Your No Sweat Intro
- We are offering virtual 1-on-1 training at a special “quarantine” price of $60/hour for one person or $70/hour for 2 people. We can work with whatever equipment you have available and design a workout to help you meet your goals, even during lockdown. To get started, just book a call with Katie using this link: Click to Book Your No Sweat Intro
- Check out our YouTube Channel for a variety of movement demos you can do at home and with minimal equipment: Power Plant YouTube
If you want to help support our small business – and 3 other woman-owned small businesses across the country – considering picking up some sweet limited edition “quarantine” merch from the Quad Collective shop. All proceeds go directly to the gyms in the Collective to keep us afloat during this time. Just click this link: Quad Collective Shop
We at Power Plant Gym hope that you and your family and friends are safe and healthy during this time. If there is ANYTHING we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re available by email (email@example.com) or via DM on our Instagram (@powerplantstrength) or Facebook (@thepowerplantgym). We are all in this together!